Just a few words on studio etiquette...
- Sunlight is a cell phone free zone - please leave your cell phone at the door and on silent. We understand there are emergencies, but suggest trying to detach from the outside world for the 60 minutes you are in class. You will thank yourself one day :)
- Children are absolutely invited to attend any class if they can respectfully and quietly participate throughout the length of class.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to class so that practice may begin peacefully and on time.
- If you are a new student, please arrive 10 minutes early to sign up and get settled in.
- To respect our students, class will start at the given time. Please do not be disruptive if showing up late as this creates disruption for a silent, centering, grounding mediation at the beginning.
Thank you for your mindfulness, support and love for yourself and all of those around you.
Special note: Yoga Nona at the Laureate Park Dockside and LP Fit Spin+Core classes
are private classes reserved for Laureate Park residents only.
Interested in Private Lessons?
Please contact us for rates and info.